2 Ingredient Chocolate Brownie Bites
For the Chocolate Cake
3 slabs Nestlé Aero Dark 85 g, broken into smaller pieces
5 fresh eggs XL, room temperature
¼ cup icing sugar
Makes: 34 bites
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C
2. Line a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners.
3. In a heat-proof bowl, melt the Nestlé Aero in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
4. Allow to cool slightly.
5. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites into two different bowls.
6. Add the egg yolks, one by one, to the melted chocolate and whisk to combine.
7. With an electric beater, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
8.Whisk in one spoon of egg white until a smooth chocolate mixture is achieved.
9. Gently fold the rest of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture, a 1/3 at a time. Take care not to over mix as you want to keep all the air and fluffiness.
10.Spoon the batter carefully into the mini muffin tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. Allow to cool before removing from the cupcake liners
12. Stack on a platter and dust lightly with icing sugar before serving. ENJOY!!