3 Ingredient Bar-One Fudge
400g Milk chocolate
1 tin of condensed milk
4 x Bar-One’s 55g
1. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper - make sure to leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
2. Roughly chop the Bar-Ones into pieces and set aside until needed.
3. Pour the condensed milk into a medium pot over low heat and add the milk chocolate - which has been broken into squares.
4. Heat the condensed milk and chocolate mixture and stir regularly until the chocolate has melted.
5. Remove the pot from the heat and add 3 of the 4 Bar-Ones cut into pieces. Stir the mixture and pour the fudge into the prepared baking tin.
6. Top with the last chopped Bar-One
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to set.
8. Lift the fudge out of the baking tin using the baking paper, cut into squares and ENJOY!