3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
2 large bananas
1 ¼ cup quick cooking oats
1 slab NESTLÉ Aero Dark
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃ and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use a fork to mash the bananas in a large bowl.
3. Add the oats and mix well until combined.
4. Roughly chop the NESTLÉ Aero Dark chocolate into small chunks and fold it through the bananas mixture.
5. Scoop a tablespoon of the banana-oat mixture and roll in between your hands, place on the baking tray and repeat with the rest of the mixture. Press down on them to form round thick discs.
6. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes until golden and just set to touch.
7. Allow to cool on a baking tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
8. These are the perfect on-the-go breakfast snack. ENJOY!
Makes 12 medium biscuits