Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 5 minutes
2 packets (73g each) Maggi Chicken Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 small tin (215g) creamed corn
Spring onions, chopped
1. Heat a medium-sized pot over medium-low heat.
2. Sprinkle both sachets of chicken spice from the Maggi 2 Minute Noodles Chicken flavour packets into the pot and allow to toast for about 30 seconds until fragrant. *Chef’s Tip: Toasting the seasoning sachets helps to release the spice’s oils and flavour!
3. Add the shredded rotisserie chicken and creamed corn to the pot and stir to combine. *Chef’s Tip: We used the meat from the chicken leg to add extra chicken flavour.
4. Pour over 3 ½ cups of boiling water and add the noodles into the pot, ensure the noodles are fully submerged under the water. Cover the pot and allow the soup and noodles to simmer for 2 minutes until al dente.
5. Once the noodles are cooked, serve the soup with a sprinkling of fresh spring onion, if using and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
3-Ingredient Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup