3 Ingredient Chocolate Sorbet
2 cups water, room temperature
¾ cup honey (or golden syrup)
1 cup Nestlé Cocoa Powder
For the Chocolate Sorbet:
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the water and golden syrup.
2. Cook on a medium heat until the syrup is dissolved, while constantly stirring.
3. Sift in the Nestlé Cocoa Powder and keep stirring until the mixture begins to simmer.
4. Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour into a loaf tin and refrigerate for +/- 1 hour and cover with cling film.
6. Place the container into the freezer for 30 minutes, remove and whisk for 15 seconds.
7. Place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes. Repeat this process about 3-4 times.
8. The sorbet should be in the freezer for at least 2 hours to overnight for best result.
9. Serve 1-2 small scoops in a shot glass.
10. Top with some vanilla biscuit crumbs and orange zest. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 20 portions