Ceres 100% fruit juice blend
3 cups Sugar
6 tablespoons gelatine
1. Add 1½ cups juice and 6 tablespoons gelatine to a cooling pot.
2. Allow to settle, set aside.
3. Boil 2½ cups juice in a separate pot.
4. Add to gelatine mixture, stir until dissolved.
5. Add 3 cups of sugar, stir until dissolved.
6. Boil for 25 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Prepare a rubber ice tray by spraying it with Cook and Spray.
8. Let mixture cool, then pour into the tray.
9. Chill for 4 hours overnight.
10. Remove pastilles from tray and roll in sugar, dry overnight and enjoy!