3 Ingredients Jelly Tots Ice Cream
2 ½ cups cream
1 tin condensed milk
2 packs (100 g) Beacon Jelly Tots Original or Craziberries
1/2 cup melted Beacon milk chocolate
1. Line a 20cm loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Whip the cream with a hand held mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold the condensed milk into the cream.
4. Pour the ice cream mixture into the loaf tin and freeze for 2 - 3 hours until half frozen.
5. Add the Beacon Jelly Tots into the ice cream and fold them in until evenly distributed. Freeze overnight to set.
6. Place back in freezer until needed.
7. Remove from the freezer and scoop, serve and ENJOY!
8. For extra indulgence, drizzle melted chocolate over each scoop.