3-Ingredient Mocha Mousse
½ can (120ml) NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee Latte
2 slabs (85g each) NESTLÉ Aero Dark Chocolate
¾ cup cream
NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee Latte
1. Heat the NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee Latte in the microwave for 1 minute. Ensure that the liquid does not boil.Roughly break the NESTLÉ Aero Dark Chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
2. Pour the heated latté over the chocolate. Leave to melt for half a minute, then stir with a whisk until all of the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth and well-combined. Allow to cool slightly. *Chef’s Tip: Ensure the chocolate is completely melted to prevent a gritty mousse-texture.
3. Whisk the cream until medium-stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, carefully fold the cream, a third at a time, through the melted chocolate until just combined. Chef’s Tip: Ensure not to overmix the mousse.
4. Divide the mocha mousse mixture into glasses. Refrigerate the mousse for at least an hour. Garnish each mocha mousse with quartered strawberries and some coffee granules.
5. Serve immediately and ENJOY along with NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee Latte served over ice!