1½ cups (360ml) cream
½ tin (190g) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
½ cup (125ml) NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Original
24 mini cones
A glass of NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Original
1. In a chilled bowl, whip the cream with a handheld mixer until medium peaks form.
2. Carefully fold the NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk into the whipped cream.
3. Flavour the cream mixture with NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Original and stir until fully incorporated. Pour the coffee-cream mixture into a freezer-safe dish and cover it with a lid.
4. Freeze the ice cream for 5-6 hours or overnight for best result.
5. Remove the ice cream from the freezer 3-5 minutes before serving.
6. Scoop the coffee ice cream onto a mini cone and sprinkle with a dusting of ground coffee.
7. Repeat with the remaining ice cream and cones.
8. Serve on a summer’s day with the remaining NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Original poured into a glass and ENJOY!