1 large rotisserie chicken
Small handful fresh parsley (chopped)
½ bunch spring onion, diced
Pinch of paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
120ml Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (Adjust to your liking)
2 rolls puff pastry
2 tbsp melted butter
Micro herbs, optional garnish
A small bowl of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, to serve
1. Shred the rotisserie chicken and place the chicken in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the fresh parsley, chopped spring onion, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the mayonnaise to the chicken and stir until the chicken is well coated.
4. Take a braai grid and unroll one sheet of puff pastry directly onto it.
5. Leaving a 2cm border around the edges of the pastry, spread the chicken and mayonnaise mixture evenly over the pastry.
6. Place a second sheet of puff pastry over the top.
7. Pinch and fold over all of the edges to seal the braai pie.
8. Brush with melted butter, close the grid and place onto the braai.
9. Turn it every 3 minutes for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the pie is browned and the pastry is cooked through. Garnish with micro herbs.
10. Slice, serve and ENJOY!