Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 5 minutes
200g raw lean beef strips
1 cup fresh broccoli florets, roughly chopped
2 packets Maggi Beef Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
3 tbsp Maggi Chilli BBQ Sauce
Spring onion, chopped
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Heat an oiled, non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add the beef strips and broccoli to the pan and season using the Maggi Beef flavoured 2 Minute Noodles flavouring sachet. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes until the beef is caramelised.
2. Add the Maggi Chilli BBQ Sauce to the pan and sauté until the meat is golden brown and saucy, about 4-5 minutes
3. Add the Maggi Beef Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles and 2 cups of water to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the noodles are aldanté.
4. Set aside 3 tablespoons of noodle water and strain the rest. Toss the noodles and reserved water through the saucy beef strips and broccoli mixture until well coated.
5. Serve a portion of noodles in a bowl, garnish with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
4-Ingredient Beef & Broccoli Noodles