4-Ingredient Brownie Sundae in a Mug
½ cup chocolate spread
4 tbsp flour
2 Ola Magnum Mini White Almond
1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, chocolate spread and flour together until a smooth mixture is formed.
2. Divide the batter evenly between 2 small mugs.
3. Put both mugs in the microwave for 1-1½ minutes on a high heat, stopping every 30 seconds to check that the brownie batter is not spilling over.
4. Remove the brownies from the microwave and let them cool for 2 minutes. Take a Magnum Mini White Almond and dip it into the centre of the brownies to melt.
5. Once slightly melted, use the ice cream stick to swirl the ice cream into the brownie. Serve and ENJOY!