4 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies
For the Cookie Dough
1 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup Nestlé Condensed Milk
1 ¼ cup self raising flour
¾ cup Nestlé Cocoa Powder
White chocolate chunks
For the Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cream the butter until soft & smooth.
4. Add the condensed milk.
5. Sift together the flour & Nestlé Cocoa Powder. Add the flour to the butter mixture and mix until well combined. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
6. Roll out the cookie dough onto a baking sheet, about 0.5-1cm thick.
7. Cut out different shapes with cookie cutters (the rim of a glass would also work) and remove excess dough.
8. Chill the shaped cookie dough in the fridge for another 15-30 minutes.
9. Bake cookies for 5-7 minutes or until the edges are slightly crisp. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
1. Dip half a cookie in melted white chocolate & sprinkle with funfetti
2. Drizzle some with melted milk/dark chocolate
3. Keep some plain
P.S. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 1 month.