4 Ingredient Coffee & Rusks Ice Cream
1 ¼ cups cream
1 ½ tbsp instant coffee
½ tin condensed milk
100g BOKOMO Buttermilk rusks
Coffee beans, to garnish
1. Add ¼ of a cup of cream to a pot on the stove.
2. Add the coffee to the pot and stir slowly until melted.
3. Take the pot off the heat and stir in the condensed milk until mixed through. Allow to cool.
4. In a chilled bowl, whip the remaining cream until stiff.
5. Gently fold in the coffee mixture through the cream, in 3 batches.
6. Add the rusks to a resealable plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
7. Gently fold ¾ of the rusk chunks through the ice cream mixture.
8. Pour this mixture into a 20cm x 10cm greased loaf tin, smooth out the top and top with the remaining rusk chunks.
9. Freeze the ice cream mixture until set, overnight is best.
Serve large scoops of the ice-cream in tea cups.
Top with chocolate sauce and/or coffee beans and ENJOY!