5 bars (41.5g each) NESTLÉ KITKAT Milk Tart Flavour
¾ tin (290g) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 slabs (80g each) white chocolate, broken into smaller pieces
1½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper with the sides slightly hanging over the top of the dish.
2. Remove the NESTLÉ KITKAT Milk Tart Flavour from the packaging and break them into individual fingers.
3. Place the white chocolate pieces in a bowl over simmering water.
4. Add the NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk to the white chocolate and cook over simmering water for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until the white chocolate has melted and the condensed milk and chocolate have combined.
5. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir through 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Cover the surface with the KITKAT fingers, ensuring that they are evenly spaced out.
7. Spread the remaining fudge mixture over the KITKAT fingers and evenly smooth it out.
8. Allow to cool slightly before sprinkling with a light dusting of the remaining cinnamon. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
9. When the KITKAT fudge has set, remove from the baking dish and slice into 64 neat squares (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm). 10. Serve and ENJOY!