4-Ingredient MilkyBar Fudge
5 Slabs of 80g Nestlé Milky Bar Chocolate
¾ Tin Nestlé Condensed Milk
½ Cup Roughly Chopped Pistachios
½ Cup Roughly Chopped Cranberries
1. Line the base and sides of a 20cm square tin with baking paper, allow paper to hang over the sides to easily remove the fudge once set.
2. Break the Milky Bar slabs into pieces and place a bowl over simmering water.
3. Add the Nestlé condensed milk and cook over simmering water for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until the white chocolate has melted and the condensed milk and chocolate have combined.
4. Turn off the heat and add the cranberries and pistachios and quickly stir to combine.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and place it in the fridge overnight to set.
6. Remove the fudge from the tin, cut into pieces and ENJOY!
Makes 48 pieces (approx. 3cmx3cm blocks)