4 Ingredient Steri Stumpie Flapjacks
For the Flapjacks:
1 cup self-raising flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 large egg
1 Steri Stumpie Plus Thick, Chocolate Praline Flavoured Full Cream Milk (250 ml)
Fresh berries, of choice
1. In a medium bowl, sieve together the flour and sugar.
2. Add the egg to the dry ingredients
3. Shake the Steri Stumpie well them pourinto the dry ingredients and carefully, whisk together until the lumps are nearly gone. Be mindful not to over whisk.
4. Ensure the batter is nice and thick and not too runny.
5. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat.
6. Ladle some of the of batter into the pan to form a medium sized flapjack.
7. Cook until the edges are set and bubbles appear on the surface.
8. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown on the second side, 2 minutes.
9. Repeat with the rest of the batter. If the pan allows, try prepare 3 - 4 at a time.
1. Serve the flapjacks in a stack, drizzled with chocolate sauce.
2. Garnish with fresh berries and mint and ENJOY!!