5 Ingredient Jelly Tots Cookies
Serves: 24 cookies
For the cookies:
1 cup butter, softened
½ cup icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 2/3 cups cake flour
1 pack (100 g) Beacon Jelly Tots Original or Craziberries
A glass of milk
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease a large baking tray.
2. With an electrical beater, cream together the softened butter & icing sugar until light & fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla essence.
4. Reduce the speed to low and sift in the flour, beating until just incorporated.
5. Add Beacon Jelly Tots to the mixture and fold in until combined.
6. Roll into equally sized balls, place onto the baking tray and press down/flatten slightly.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies turn a light golden colour.
9.Cool slightly on the baking tray before transferring them to a wire rack.
10. Serve immediately and ENJOY!!
**Optional: freeze the leftover dough and at a later stage, defrost slowly in the fridge and bake as directed.