5-Ingredient No-Blend Breakfast Slushie
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: Overnight
6 tbsp NESCAFÉ Ricoffy, plus extra to garnish
3 large bananas, peeled
1½ cups fat free plain yoghurt
1½ tbsp honey
2-3 cups fat free milk
1. Combine the NESCAFÉ Ricoffy granules with ½ cup of warm water and whisk until the granules have dissolved. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas until soft. Stir in the low-fat yoghurt, honey, cooled NESCAFÉ Ricoffy mixture and ¼ cup cold water. *Chef’s Tip: Use a fork to mash the bananas!
3. Divide the mixture amongst 2½ x 12-hole ice trays and freeze for about 4 hours or overnight until firm.
4. Remove the frozen cubes from the ice trays and place them into a resealable plastic bag. Bash the cubes with a rolling pin until finely crushed. *Chef’s Tip: Use a tin of food if you don’t have a rolling pin!
5. Divide the crushed mixture amongst 6 glasses and top with ⅓ - ½ cup of fat free milk each. Stir to combine.
6. Add 2 slices of fresh banana on top of each slushie. Sprinkle some NESCAFÉ Ricoffy on top and a mint leaf and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍