1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup oats
½ cup ground Weet-Bix (3 blocks)
2 tbsp honey
½ cup cocoa
½ cup goji berries, chopped
½ cup desiccated coconut
1. Place the peanut butter, oats, honey and 3 crushed Weet-Bix blocks in a food processor/blender.
2. Pulse until the bits are fine(ish)
3.Separate the mixture into 3 bowls.
4. Add cocoa to the first, desiccated coconut to the second and chopped goji berries to the third. (All to taste)
5. Place the bowls in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, this will make the mixture easier to roll.
6. Roll into 12 bites. 4 of each flavour.
7. To finish, roll the cocoa balls in more cocoa, the coconut balls in coconut and the goji berry balls in goji berries.
8. Pop 3 balls (one of each of the different flavours) into Ziploc bags, label these for the days of the week, refrigerate and ENJOY!