200g digestive biscuits
1/2 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cups Amarula
1 tbsp gelatine
500g cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups cream
1. Crush the digestive biscuits. Add the melted butter to the biscuits and mix to combine. Spread the biscuit mixture evenly at the bottom of a cake tin. Pressing the biscuits flat with a spoon. Freeze for 10 minutes.
2. In a separat bowl, combine 1 cup of Amarula with 1 tbsp gelatin and microwave for 1 minute, until the gelatin is melted.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese with the sugar and mix using a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Add the Amarula and gelatin mixture to the cream cheese and beat with the hand mixer until combined.
5. Beat 2 cups cream until light and fluffy and add 1/2 of the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
6. Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and top with caramel popcorn, chocolate pretzels, honeycomb pieces, dollops of the remaining Amarula cream and ENJOY!