1/2 tsp Food Lover's Cinnamon
2 tbsp butter (melted)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup Food Lover's milk
1 cup flour
2 tbsp baking powder
Food Lover's Extra virgin olive oil for frying
1 tin caramel treat
Food Lover's Honey for garnish
1. Using a potato peeler, peel the apples.
2. Cut the apples into slices measuring 2cm in thickness.
3. Using a melon baller, remove the apple core from each apple slice.
4. Sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon over the apple slices.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk butter, vanilla, egg and milk.
6. Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture. Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon and mix.
7. Dip the apple slices in the flapjack mixture, coating both sides.
8. Fry the apple flapjacks in olive oil until golden brown.
9. Serve the flapjacks in a stack, layered with caramel treat and topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of honey and a dusting of cinnamon... and ENJOY!