For the Granola Breakfast Bowls
3 ½ cups Bokomo Oats
¼ cup honey
½ cup nut butter, of choice
2 medium banana
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
3 cups double cream plain yoghurt
Honey, plus more for drizzling
Fresh strawberries, halved
Green apple, sliced
Kiwi, sliced into rounds & halved
1. Grease an XL muffin tray with 6 holes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Add the honey and nut butter & mix well.
3. Add the Bokomo Oats, salt and cinnamon powder and stir this through the banana mixture until evenly mixed.
4. Press the mixture into the base and up the sides of the 6 muffin tin holes.
5. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180℃ and bake the oat cups in the preheated oven until set firm, 14 – 16 minutes.
7. Use the back of a spoon to press an indent into the base and up the sides again and allow to cool, 20 minutes. Remove the cups from the muffin tray.
1. Add generous dollops of yoghurt into each cup, and top with your desired fruit combo. ENJOY!