3/4 pack spaghetti
1 tsp Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
500g beef mince
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot
2 tbsp Robertsons Italian Herbs
1 cup grated cheese
Chopped basil leaves
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil, add 1 tsp salt and 3/4's of a pack of spaghetti.
2. Once cooked strain and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a medium sized saucepan, brown the onion together with garlic. Once the onion is translucent add the mince and cook until browned.
4. Add the tomato paste and crushed tomatoes to the pan and stir to combine.
5. Add the Knorr stock pot to the mixture and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Season with salt & Italian herbs. 7. Seperate out 2 cups of the mince and set aside.
8. Add the cooked spaghetti to the remaining mince and stir to combine. Add 3 eggs to the mixture.
9. Grease a cake tin with butter before adding the spaghetti bolognese. Smooth the spaghetti down
with your spatula before covering with the 2 cups mince and 1 cup cheese.
10. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
11. Garnish with chopped basil, slice, serve and ENJOY!