Bar-One Frozen Yoghurt Mini Cones
For the Froyo:
2 bars Nestle Bar One, regular 55g
½ cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 cups full-cream yoghurt
2x packs Mini sugar cones (18 per pack)
Dark chocolate sauce (1 tsp per serve)
Blanched almonds, chopped
For the Ice cream
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. Cut two of the Bar-One bars into chunks and set aside.
3. Add ½ cup of milk to a pot on the stove and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the Bar-One chunks and the vanilla essence to the pot and stir slowly until melted.
5. Take the pot off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
6.Add the yoghurt to a medium-sized bowl.
7.Add the Bar-One sauce mixture to the yoghurt and gently fold in until just combined.
8.Pour this mixture into a lined loaf tin and smooth out the top.
9.Freeze the ice cream mixture until set, overnight is best.
1. Use a melon baller to scoop a small scoop of the frozen yoghurt. Serve in mini cones, top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and some chopped nuts and ENJOY!