500 ml 4th Street Rosé
250 ml soda water
1 cup strawberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 cups ice
1. Place your cup of halved strawberries in a frying pan sprinkle in 1 cup of sugar and then add 1 cup of water.
2. Bring to the boil and then allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until
the liquid has reduced to a syrup-like consistency (remember the liquid will thicken further once allowed to cool).
3. Strain the strawberry liquid through a sieve and set aside to cool.
4. In a glass jug place about 2 cups of ice and the remaining berries (raspberries and blueberries).
5. Pour the strawberry syrup into the jug over the ice and berries.
6. Pour in 500 ml of 4th Street Rosé followed by 250 ml soda water.
7. Stir the spritzer until well mixed.
8. Serve with a sprig of mint and ENJOY!