8 slices of Sasko premium white bread
Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
1 cup biltong shavings
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp garlic
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cut the crusts off of the bread slices.
2. Cut the cheese into strips measuring roughly the same length as each bread slice.
3. Place the bread slices on a tray, sprinkle the biltong shavings evenly over each bread slice.
4. Place a strip of cheddar cheese in the center of each bread slice.
5. Roll the bread slice and press on the edges so that the cheese and biltong shavings are held tightly in the center of the bread slice.
6. Finely dice fresh parsley.
7. Add the parsley, crushed garlic and salt & pepper to the melted butter and mix to combine.
8. Using a pastry brush, brush the bread parcels with the garlic butter.
9. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C or until golden and toasted.
10. Serve with a tomato dipping sauce and ENJOY!