Biltong & Cheese Mash Cups
8 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
4 tbsp Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
1 cup grated cheese
1 tsp Spur Classic Biltong Seasoning, or to taste
1 cup biltong, sliced into small pieces
¼ cup chopped chives
¼ cup breadcrumbs
12 small blocks of cheese
Chopped fresh chives
Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease a muffin tray with butter and line with breadcrumbs.
2. Place potatoes in a pot of water and bring to the boil. Cook until very soft (almost falling apart), then drain.
3. Add the Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing and mash with a potato masher or fork until smooth. Mix in the eggs.
4. Add Spur Classic Biltong Seasoning, biltong, chives and grated cheese to the mash and mix through.
5. Press mash mixture into each muffin hole. Push a block of cheese into the centre of each cup and seal the surface again with the mash.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy on the outside.
7. Allow to cool slightly before removing carefully from the muffin tray.
8. Serve topped with freshly chopped chives and a drizzle of Spur Salad & French Fry dressing and ENJOY.