200ml Schweppes Tonic Water
Bombay Sapphire Gin
1. Roughly chop tomatoes, cucumber and jalapeños. Making sure to remove the seeds from the jalapeños.
2. Using a slice of lemon and a salt & cayenne pepper mixture, rim the glasses.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber and jalapeños to the bottom of the glasses with fresh dill and parsley.
4. Muddle the fresh ingredients.
5. Add 1 tbsp hot sauce, 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce, salt and cayenne pepper.
6. Top the mixture with ice and 1 shot of Bombay Sapphire Gin.
7. Pour 1 can of Schweppes tonic water over the top.
8. Garnish with lemon slices, celery, stalks, fresh dill, tomato and jalapeño drink toppers and ENJOY!