6 Sasko Jumbo Sesame Buns
Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp parsley (fresh) chopped
1 tsp oregano dried
4 tbsp President butter, melted
Coarse salt and pepper
1. Heat butter in a small sauce pan over a medium heat until melted. Add garlic and herbs & cook, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Cut bread rolls in a diagonal criss-cross fashion, being careful to cut deep but not all the way through each roll.
3. Brush the tops of bread rolls with the garlic butter mixture and make sure to drizzle some into the cuts. Stuff the cuts with the mozzarella and cheddar cheese cubes.
4. Top each of the rolls with a sprinkling of grated mozzarella.
5. Season with crushed salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 180°C or until rolls are golden & crispy. ENJOY!