For the mint & lime sorbet:
½ cup honey
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup mint
1 cup fresh lime juice
1 tsp grated lime zest
For the Blueberry infused G&T:
1 cup blueberries
6 shots Tanqueray No. Ten gin
125ml Schweppes Tonic Water
1. Place the blueberries in a jar and muddle them, cover the crushed blueberries with the gin and refrigerate overnight.
2. In a small saucepan on a medium heat, combine 1 cup of water with the honey and sugar.
3. Cook, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the mint leaves. Stir, cover, and let sit for about 15 minutes to bring out the flavours of the mint.
5. Strain the syrup, discarding the mint leaves.
6. Stir in the lime juice and zest. Pour the mixture into a dish. Cover and freeze overnight.
7. Strain the blueberry gin mixture and set the gin aside.
8. To serve pour a shot of the gin into a glass, top with the Schweppes tonic water and add a scoop of lime and mint sorbet.
9. Serve with lime slices and mint leaves and ENJOY!