Botanical Bomb G&T
1/2 tsp coriander seeds
2 sprigs rosemary
2 sprigs mint
2 sprigs thyme
6 shots of Tanqueray No. Ten gin
1 cup ice
250ml Schweppes tonic water
1. Gently bruise the herbs and spices in a pestle and mortar before placing into the mason jar.
2. Pour the Tanqueray No. Ten gin into the mason jar with the sprigs of rosemary, thyme, mint and coriander seeds.
3. Allow the gin to sit in a fridge for at least 3 hours to infuse.
4. Cut the lemon into quarters and place them cut side down on a hot griddle pan.
5. Once the lemon is charred turn to char the other side.
6. Strain the gin and set aside.
7. Add wet ice cubes to a glass, pour the infused gin over the ice and top with Schweppes tonic water.
8. Squeeze some of the charred lemon juice into the glass before dropping the lemon in for extra flavour.
9. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and ENJOY!