top of page
9 pieces of white bread
1 tbsp oregano
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup Parmalat Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup Salami Rounds
1 Avocado, sliced
1. Grate cheddar cheese.
2. Cut the crusts off of the bread slices.
3. Arrange pieces of bread on baking tray, making sure that they fit neatly into each other to make ‘pizza base’.
4. Spread tomato paste over the bread.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese onto the tomato base, make sure to completely
cover the base.
6. Place salami rounds and mushroom slices onto the cheese base.
7. Season the base with salt, pepper & oregano.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
9. Serve with avocado slices and ENJOY!
bottom of page