200g baking chocolate
1 x packet 500g SASKO Cookie Mix
1/4 cup of cocoa
1 tsp vanilla essence
Vanilla ice cream
Slab of milk chocolate
100s & 1000s coloured sprinkles
1. Half fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and place glass mixing bowl over the heat.
2. Add 200g of dark baking chocolate and 150g butter to this bowl and stir slowly until completely melted.
3. Pour the SASKO Cookie Mix into a separate bowl. Add ¼ cup of cocoa, 3 beaten eggs and a teaspoon of vanilla. Top with melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop the brownie mixture into each cup until about 2/3 full and bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes.
5. Once the brownies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately press either a glass jar or bottle, or the underside of a second muffin tin, into the brownies and allow to cool.
6. Repeat the chocolate melting process performed earlier, using 200g of milk chocolate.
7. Once melted, drizzle the melted chocolate over the brownie cups and top with ice cream and toppings of choice.
8. And ENJOY!