For the pastry parcels:
Oil - enough for frying
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Fresh chilli (optional)
3 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
400g Royco Butter Chicken Cook In Sauce
1 handful of fresh coriander
2 rolls phyllo pastry
3 tsp milk
For the dip:
250ml plain yoghurt
1 small cucumber, grated
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chutney
Salt to taste
Chopped fresh coriander
1. Heat some oil in a pan and gently fry the chicken breasts until cooked through. Remove from the pan and once cooled, shred with a fork.
2. Add the garlic, chilli (optional) and the onion to the same pan and fry until brown.
3. Add the Royco Butter Chicken Cook In Sauce and the shredded chicken. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Roughly chop the coriander and stir through before removing from heat and allowing to cool - the flavour will develop and the sauce will thicken slightly.
5. Cut each pastry sheet into about 5 strips. Once the chicken mixture has cooled - spoon roughly a tablespoon of butter chicken onto one end of your pastry strip and fold diagonally into a triangle shape. Keep folding across and seal with egg wash.
6. Brush the pastry triangles with a simple egg mix - made with 1 egg, 3 tsp milk and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
7. Pop these almond crusted pies in the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Prep a dipping sauce using plain yoghurt, cucumber, garlic cloves, lemon juice, chutney and salt.
9. Garnish with fresh coriander and ENJOY!