Butternut Orange Super Soup
1 butternut, peeled and cubed
1 red pepper, chopped
1 onion, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1 ½ cups vegetable stock
1 cup coconut cream
1 orange, zest and juice
2 tsp Robertsons Pure Maca Powder
Fresh parsley, to garnish
Toasted seed bread, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. On a large roasting tray spread out the butternut, onion, garlic and pepper evenly coated in olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper before baking for 25-30 minutes.
4. Add the roasted vegetables to a pot along with the stock, 1 cup coconut cream, zest and juice from 1 orange and the fresh thyme.
5. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
6. Switch off the heat and stir through the Robertsons Pure Maca Powder.
7. Blend with a handheld blender until smooth.
8. Serve in enamel mugs topped with a drizzle of remaining coconut cream, garnish with fresh parsley and serve with toasted seed bread with butter. ENJOY!