1 cup Tastic brown and wild rice
1 onion, diced
2 cups mushrooms, chopped
1 cup baby spinach
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
1 cup mozzarella
1. Bring 1 cup brown and wild rice to the boil in lightly salted water. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes.
2. Brown the onion with chopped mushroom, baby spinach and crushed garlic in olive oil.
3. Once browned, add the rice to the mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Add 1 cup marinara sauce to the mixture and allow to simmer.
5. Using a knife, remove the center of the cabbage so that you can easily remove the cabbage leaves.
6. Blanch the leaves in hot water.
7. Spoon the rice mixture into each leaf and roll each leaf up.
8. Place the roll ups in a pot and baste them with remaining marinara sauce and grated mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes, serve and ENJOY!