Large Ciabatta Loaf
2 packs Galbani Mozzarella
2/3 cup olive oil
2 tbsp crushed garlic
1/2 cup basil leaves
1. Cut the ciabatta loaf diagonally to form diamond shapes, making sure not to cut all the way down to the base of the bread.
2. Blend 1/2 cup basil leaves with 2 tbsp crushed garlic and 2/3 cup olive oil.
3. When blended use a brush to coat the insides and top of the loaf with the basil oil. Slice the mozzarella into strips and place these into the cuts in the ciabatta, making sure to fill the gaps.
4. Chop rosa tomatoes in half and place these into the cuts in the loaf with the mozzarella.
5. Fill the remaining gaps with basil leaves.
6. Grate one pack of mozzarella and sprinkle over the loaf before baking at 200°C for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
7. Serve on a platter with a selection of cold meats and tasty finger treats and ENJOY!