1 packet Today puff pastry
Wellingtons Sweet Chilli Sauce
President Camembert Cheese
1 tablespoon water
1. Dust your working surface with flour and roll out your pastry with a rolling pin.
2. Once rolled out cut the pastry portion in half.
3. Place your camembert cheese in the center of the puff pastry and generously coat the camembert with sweet chilli sauce.
4. Wrap your pastry over the camembert corner to corner until it is completely encased in a puff pastry parcel.
5. Use the remaining puff pastry to create your pastry decorations.
6. Cut out and score puff pastry strips with a knife to create leaf shapes. Roll a rectangular piece of puff pastry into a rose.
7. Mix one egg together with a tablespoon of water to create the egg wash. Brush the egg wash over all the pastry parcel.
8. Place your decorations on the top and brush those in egg wash as well.
9. Place your puff pastry parcel on the griddle pan in the Weber at 180°C until golden and the slice open for serving and ENJOY!