2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp Sasko Cake Flour
12 slices Sasko Premium White Bread
1,5 cups Parmalat cheddar cheese, grated
6 slices of ham
6 slices of Melrose Melts
1 tomato, chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp origanum
1. Melt butter in pot, once melted add flour and stir. Slowly add the milk, stirring consistently until the sauce has thickened.
2. Toast 12 slices of bread.
3. Grate the cheddar cheese and add 1 cup grated cheese to the white sauce. Stir until the cheese has melted.
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Place 6 slices of toast into the tray topped with a slice of ham and a slice of Melrose melts on each toast slice.
6. Cover each toast slice with the second slice of toast to create a sandwich and pour the cheese sauce over the sandwiches.
7. Season with salt and origanum.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the sandwiches and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes or until the cheese is golden.
9.Serve with a side salad and ENJOY!