1 large Italian loaf
1 cup President cream cheese
1 cup Parmalat grated cheddar cheese
1 round of President Camembert cheese
200ml white wine
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp all purpose flour
30ml lemon juice
½ teaspoon crushed garlic
¼ cup fresh mixed herbs
1. Cut out the top of the bread to create the bowl shape. Hollow out any extra bread inside to define the bowl shape. Slice the top of the bread into strips for dipping.
2. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl with the wine, flour and lemon juice.
3. Grate the cheddar cheese and add to the mixture.
4. Place bread on a baking sheet and fill with the cheese mixture. Place the bread slices next to the bread boat.
5. Chop the fresh herbs, once chopped mix together the garlic, herbs, and olive oil. Spoon the herb mixture over the chopped bread slices
6. Place a round of camembert into the middle of the cheese filled bread boat.
7. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 180.
8. Once out of the oven, use a sharp knife to cut a cross in the top of the camembert to reveal the melted cheese inside.
9. Serve with the toasted garlic and herb dippers and ENJOY!