1 SASKO Premium white bread
Salt and Pepper
2 Tsp SASKO Cake Flour
1. Using a spoon, indent the centre of the SASKO bread slices to create a square shape.
2. Crack an egg into the centre of each bread slice.
3. Butter the edges of the slices and top with grates cheese and pepper to taste.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and 180°C.
5. In a pan, fry bacon slices in 10ml until crispy.
6. Remove the bacon and place washed and chopped button mushrooms into the oven.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and brown the mushrooms before adding 1 clove of diced garlic, 2 tsp of flour and 250ml cream. Allow sauce to thicken.
8. Serve the egg sarnie topped with avocado slices, creamy mushroom sauce and bacon rashers and ENJOY!