6 slices SASKO Premium Slices White Bread
½ cup melted butter
1 pack (200g) diced bacon
1 cup sliced mushrooms
6 tsp tomato paste
3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper, to season
Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a large oven tray.
2. Place 6 slices of SASKO Premium Slices White Bread onto the tray, tightly fitted next to one another.
3. Brush the melted butter lightly over both sides of the bread slices.
4. Pan-fry the bacon and mushrooms until the bacon is golden but not yet crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Allow to drain on some paper towel.
5. Spread tomato paste over the bread slices and sprinkle over the mozzarella, then bacon and mushrooms. Use a tablespoon to make indents in the centre of each slice of toast and carefully crack an egg into each centre.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake until the eggs are cooked to your liking and the cheese has melted, about 10-12 minutes.
7. Garnish the pizza with chopped parsley and serve each slice with fanned avocado slices. ENJOY!