3 potatoes, cleaned and dried thoroughly
Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning
1 pack of bacon, cut into pieces
11/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
½ cup sour cream
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place potatoes in a dish and prick all over with a fork. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a sheet pan lined with baking paper. Brush the potatoes with olive oil and season with Aromat Naturally Tasty. Bake until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large pan over a medium-high heat, fry the bacon until crispy & golden. Set aside.
4. When potatoes are cool, cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove middle, leaving a thick shell. Add skins back to the sheet pan and brush with a little more oil all over top and bottom. Bake until golden and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix together the potato that you removed from the centres, the chopped bacon, ½ cup cheese and 1 spring onion, chopped. Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
6. Load each of the skins with the filling and top with the rest of the grated cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
8. Top with crispy bacon bits, a spoonful of sour cream, spring onions & avo slices. Season with Aromat Naturally Tasty and ENJOY!