1 cup sago pearls
2 medium sized potatoes
1 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
¼ cup IMBO desiccated coconut
½ teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1. Soak 1 cup of Sago pearls for 1 hour, strain and set aside.
2. Microwave 2 medium sized potatoes for 10 minutes. Allow them to cool slightly before peeling them and chopping them into quarters.
3. Combine the mashed potato, with ¼ cup desiccated coconut, 2 4. eggs, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 Tbsp dried coriander and fresh parsley.
4. Mix through the sago and season the mixture with salt.
5. Scoop out balls of the mixture, flatten them out and add a block of cheese to each ball for a cheesy center.
6. Fry the balls until golden brown and allow to cool on a sheet of kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
7. Top with parmesan cheese, skewer and ENJOY!