2 cups chicken, chopped into cubes
Knorr Naturally Tasty Chicken & Broccoli Bake
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp milk
1 cup broccoli
1 cup cream cheese, softened
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 packet of puff pastry
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, brown the chicken pieces together with the milk.
2. In a bowl mix the cream cheese and the Knorr Naturally Tasty Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Bake sachet. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Add the cooked chicken to the cream cheese mixture together with lightly steamed broccoli.
4. Roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin and flour.
5. Using a pizza cutter, slice the puff pastry dough into evenly shaped triangles.
6. On a greased baking tray, lay each triangle down in a circle so that the wide side slightly overlaps to make a circle and the pointed side points out.
Using a fork press down on the overlapping sides to pinch them together.
7. Scoop the mixture evenly around the circle, then pull the points gently over the top of the chicken mixture to secure the ring.
8. Brush with an egg wash mixture. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until the puff pastry ring is lightly browned & golden and ENJOY!