2 skinless chicken thighs
2 skinless chicken drumsticks
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, roughly chopped
4 baby potatoes, halved
Small bunch of green beans, tops and tails removed then halved
A handful of cherry tomatoes
1 Knorr Cook-In-Bag Garlic & Rosemary
1. Set the oven to bake at 180°C.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken pieces before placing them into the cooking bag.
3. Roughly dice the onion and add it to the bag.
4. Add the baby potatoes, green beans and cherry tomatoes to the bag with the Knorr dry mixture.
5. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
6. Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
7. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
8. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off.
9. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
10. Cut the bag open and split the chicken & veggies onto two paper plates and serve with wooden cutlery.
11. Serve & ENJOY!