Serves: 4 – 6
For the Sheet Pan Stir Fry:
4 chicken breasts
½ pack (500g) McCain Stir Fry – Hawaiian (or any other)
2-3 tbsp oil, of choice
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C and grease a flat large baking tray.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into equal sized strips and place onto one side of a baking sheet.
3. Add the McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry vegetables to the other side and spread out evenly.
4. Drizzle with oil and season with salt & pepper. Mix together until everything is evenly coated.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
Fully Loaded Tacos
4 - 6 whole wheat tortillas, small / medium
2 tsp paprika
Guacamole, for the garnish
Sour cream, for the garnish
Coriander, for the garnish
1. Add the chicken and vegetable stir fry to a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle with a dusting of paprika. Mix to coat evenly.
3.Generously fill the tortillas with the stir fry.
4. Serve each tortilla with a dollop of sour cream, guacamole & fresh coriander and ENJOY!
Asian Style Noodles
2 - 3 cups cooked noodles
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup sweet chili sauce
¼ cup water *optional
Sliced spring onions, for the garnish
Lime, for the garnish
Cashew nuts, toasted
1. Combine the cooked noodles with the vegetable & chicken mixture.
2. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, soy sauce and sweet chilli, water and warm in
the microwave for 30-40seconds. Pour over the noodles and mix to coat well.
3. Top with a squeeze of lime, a sprinkle of chopped spring onions, toasted cashew nuts
Sweet & Sticky Rice
2 -3 cups cooked rice
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1cm piece of ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, grated
¼ tsp chopped chili (optional)
½ lime, juiced
Toasted Sesame seeds
1. Prepare the sauce by combining the soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, grated garlic, chopped chili and lime in a bowl.
2. Warm this in the microwave for 2 minutes in 30 second intervals.
3. Serve the chicken and vegetable stir fry alongside the sticky rice.
4. Top with a generous drizzle of the sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and ENJOY!