For the peanut butter cookie:
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 ½ cups Sasko cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp baking soda
For the ganache and toppings:
1 1/3 cup chocolate
1 cup cream
1 bag of white marshmallows
1.Cream butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture. Wrap the dough in plastic and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Roll out the dough and place on a pizza tray or baking sheet.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until cookie begins to brown.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Bring heavy cream to a simmer on the stove top, stirring occasionally. Just as soon as you see a simmer, remove from heat and pour over chocolate pieces in a bowl, swirling
the bowl to make sure all of the chocolate is covered.
7. Swirl the chocolate with a whisk starting in the center and working outward until smooth.
8. Spread the ganache over the peanut butter cookie.
9. Slice marshmallows in half so that they are not as tall. Place the marshmallows sliced side down on the chocolate and cover the cookie completely. Place in the oven watching carefully so that it doesn’t burn, remove as soon as the marshmallows begin to brown.
10. Slice into wedges, serve and ENJOY!