1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
500g beef mince
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 tbsp Robertsons cumin
1 tbsp Robertsons paprika
1 can tomato & onion mix
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 packet bread dough
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tsp Robertsons garlic salt
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Know Naturally Tasty Chilli Con Carne sachet
1. In a medium ovenproof pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
2. Add mince, cook until browned. Once browned stir in kidney beans, cumin and paprika and Knorr Naturally Tasty Chili Con Carne sachet.
3. Add tomato and onion mix. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the grated cheese over the mince in the pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic salt and parsley and whisk until combined.
5. Pull pieces of the dough & mold them into balls, rolling them in flour so they are easier to work with.
6. Dunk each dough ball in the butter mixture and place on top of the cooked chilli in the pan.
7. Bake in the pan at 180°C until the dough balls are golden and cooked through, about 30 minutes and ENJOY!